Don't forget to join us for our 20th Birthday Party celebration tomorrow night!
The party will be held in front of the Sandbar. Eighth Street between
New Hampshire and Massachusetts will be closed to traffic beginning at
Here's a schedule of events for the night:
- 7 p.m. Stomper, a band featuring some of our neighbors from Richards Music Company, will start the show off with some tunes to warm up the crowd.
- 8:30ish The Bar Band will perform some crowd favorites, led by our bartender Tyler.
- 9 p.m. Mark Valentine and the Number Ones will take the stage and start playing Sandbar favorites.
- 10 p.m. Old-school Sandbar bartenders Ryan and Garreth will entertain the crowd with a few stories from the early years of the Sandbar.
- 10:30 p.m. The Sandbar Showgirls will perform some favorite Sandbar float dances! Dance along with us in the street. And, a special surprise at the end of this set- something that usually only happens late in the night, behind the bar, when the bartenders get a little silly.
- 11 p.m. The band will resume playing more fun tunes until late in the night.
A few highlights:
- This party is FREE and open to the public!
- It's a family-friendly event, so feel free to bring your kids to dance in the street.
- There will be bottled water, soda, and food available for purchase in the street.
- No alcohol will be allowed in the street. All alcohol must remain inside the bar or the extended beer garden.
- There is a $5 cover charge to enter the bar/beer garden, and you must be 21 to enter these areas. You'll be given a wristband the first time you enter.
We will have brand new Sandbar t-shirts for sale, but unfortunately our
medium's didn't show up! We'll only have small, large, and extra large
in stock. We will try to get additional sizes soon.
Please be kind to our staff, and we hope to see you tomorrow night!