The Sandbar's Facebook page has almost 1,500 fans now, which is exciting for a place that only holds- legally, anyway- 49 people. Are you one of our fans? (The page is restricted to users 21 and over, so if you can't link to the page, either you're under 21 or you don't have your birth year in your Facebook settings.)
What you may not know is that you can add pictures that you already have on your own profile to The Sandbar's page. There is a "Fan Photos" section that currently has a few pictures, but we would love to see more! Facebook is the largest photo-sharing site on the internet and we know there are tons of Sandbar pictures out there.
Here are step-by-step instructions for how to add your own fan photos to our page:
- Go to The Sandbar's Facebook page.
- Click on the Photos tab.
- Click on any one of the current Fan Photos.
- On the top left above the photo you will see: "Photo 1 of 14 | Back to Profile | See All Photos."
- Click on "See All Photos."
- At the top left above the photo you selected, you will see: "Back to The Sandbar | View My Photos | Edit My Photos | Add Photos."
- Click on "Add Photos."
- At this point, you will see a page that lists all of your current Facebook photo albums, and tabs along the top. You can pick "Add From My Photos" to select pictures that you've already uploaded to Facebook, or you can pick "Upload Photos" to upload new ones from your computer.
- Once you've added or uploaded your pictures to our fan page, feel free to tag the people who are in the picture. I believe that only the person who uploaded the picture can tag people, but I'm not positive.
We also maintain a Sandbar photostream on Flickr that contains some of our favorite Sandbar pictures; since not everyone is on Facebook, we wanted to have a place that was open for anyone to see pictures. You can also join our Sandbar group on Flickr and upload your Sandbar pictures to share with other members.
We can't wait to see your pictures!
Why can’t you download pictures from that flicker site?
It’s a setting on Flickr, I haven’t decided if I want to change it or not. Opinions? From other people besides the man on the street, that is.