Shark Week is back! We might just celebrate all month with our own version of "Shark Fest 2011."
The popular week of Discovery Channel programming starts up again on Sunday, July 31. We've got some fun things planned for Shark Week this year.
- Our TV's will be tuned to Shark Week all week so you won't miss any of the exciting programs, like Rogue Sharks, Jaws Comes Home and Summer of the Shark.
- We want to see your best pictures! Snap a photo with your toy shark or a Shark Attack drink and send it to us! You can email it to email@example.com, tweet it to us @thesandbar or upload it to our Facebook page.
- We're working on a design for a new T-shirt and pint glass to celebrate sharks!
- Shark Attacks are on special three days of the week: $2 on Tuesday, $3 on Wednesday and $2.50 on Thursday. They're normally $4.50.
- And, we've got a great new photo opportunity to reveal next week! Dave and Sandbar art director Justin have worked on a really cool idea, and we'll post a picture of it soon.
Leave us a comment and let us know your great ideas for Shark Week! We're looking forward to this week of celebrating one of our favorite sea creatures.