Last year we started a new section on the blog that features some of our favorite customers who are preparing for graduation. It was a lot of fun, and we think people enjoyed reading it, so we're doing it again.
If you're a Sandbar regular and graduating in 2011, we want to hear from you!
You're in good company. Bartender Andrew is also graduating this year. He's been mopping floors at the Sandbar since he was knee-high, and there's lots of stories we could tell. But we won't. Yet.
If you'd like to be featured on our blog, keep reading. Send us an email with answers to the following questions- you don't have to answer all of them, and you can make up your own questions to answer, we're not picky- and include a picture or two if you want.
- What's your favorite Sandbar jukebox song? Bonus points if you tell us why.
- Tell us the funniest moment you remember at The Sandbar- whether it involves you or not.
- Remember the first time you came here? Tell us your first impression.
- What's your drink of choice? The one you'll miss the most?
- Tell us what you're doing after you graduate- sticking around town? Moving on to greener pastures?
- How many hours have you waited in line?
Feel free to embellish your stories or tell us something else. And we love pictures!
Email us at email@example.com and we'll feature you on our blog sometime in the next week.