It's no secret that we love social media at the Sandbar. We Facebook, tweet and upload pictures and videos. And of course we blog.
We'd love for you to party with us not only AT our block party on Saturday, but also online. Here's how.
- Follow us on Twitter @thesandbar. You don't have to have an account to see our tweets, but if you want to interact with us you'll need an account.
- If you tweet about our party, be sure to use the hashtag #sb21. There might be prizes!
- We'll also set up a TweetGrid soon so you can follow the conversation about the party in one place.
- Tweet your party pictures to us!
- "Like" our page on Facebook (our page settings require that Facebook can confirm you are at least 21 in order to become a fan).
- Upload your party pics to our Facebook page and tag your friends!
- Join our Flickr group to add your own party pictures. Be sure to tag them with #sb21.
- Even if you don't have a Flickr account, you can still upload your party pics and tag them, and we'll be able to find them.
- You can also check out our Flickr photostream, no account required.
- We love videos! Check out our video channel to see past videos.
- Upload your own party videos to YouTube. Tag them with #sb21 and let us know about it!
- No account is required to view videos. We'll upload party videos sometime next week. (Maybe. We still haven't uploaded last year's video!)
- Check in on your preferred location-based social networking site!
- Look for the event "Sandbar 21st Birthday Bash and check in.
- Maybe we'll get another swarm badge!
Those are just a few of the ways you can participate online for our 21st birthday, whether you're at the party or halfway across the world.
We definitely want to see your pictures and videos, so be sure to tweet, Facebook, upload, or email them to us! And, we'll also be looking for a few good bloggers to write a recap of their party experience for us. So keep track of any funny stories from the party, because we'll be asking for them!
Check back for ways you can win PRIZES for social-medializing with us!