For the last five days, we've been asking the question "what are you grateful for?," and many of you have answered.
Thanksgiving is just a day away, so here's a list of the things our friends are grateful for this year. Some are silly, some are serious, but all of them are important.
- I'm thankful for my boyfriend's mother who loves to cook, so I don't have to on Thanksgiving Day!
- As a woman I'm thankful for living in America & having the right & opportunity to be equal & succeed!
- I'm grateful for the multiple Tuesday evenings I spent at The Sandbar
drinking $1.50 Sapphires on the rocks and having singalongs with people
I didn't know. And trying to feed the fish popcorn through the glass.
Ahhh $1.50 anything Tuesday….so choice.
- I'm thankful for my husband, daughter, and especially for the fact that I still have a job in this economy!
- To have Sherron and Cole back.
- I'm thankful that it's the small things in life that make me the happiest.
- I'm thankful for you, Sandbar, and your fruity cocktails!
- Lawrence, KS during basketball season!!!!
- Your delicious cranberry and vodka that I had last Friday from you guys!
- I am grateful to have survived the last year stronger & happier
than I could have thought possible. Sometimes the worst events of your
life can end up being the biggest blessings. I am lucky to have such
incredible friends (new & old) in my life. The Sandbar has
certainly served as the back drop to many of this years "moments."
- I'm grateful for the Sandbar – that is when I get a chance to go there!
- I'm grateful for the "shark attack".
There you have it- this year's gratitude list from Sandbar fans.
As we're driving to visit family for the holiday, we'll be putting together a list of things about our staff that we're grateful for this year.
And one last thing: if you're sticking around Lawrence this year for Thanksgiving, stop by. Coleen will open the bar around 7:30.