Anyway, I’m supposed to give you six actions or achievements that every person should accomplish before turning 18. However, since this blog is about The Sandbar and you have to be 21 to be there, I’m going to modify the rules a little bit.
So, here are six things that every true Sandbar fan should accomplish.
- Be the mermaid. (But wear the dress over your clothes, please.)
- Sing along to "Sweet Home Alabama," or my personal favorite, "You Never Called Me By My Name."
- Leave a dollar bill on the wall.
- Order a Shark Attack and know what to do with it.
- Do the "Car Wash" on the bar.
- Take a picture on the upstairs beach.
Bonus points if you manage to do all six things in one night.
Add your ideas about the Sandbar rites-of-passage in the comments.