January 2005 was a rough month for The Sandbar. There were so many separate entries in our notebook for this month that someone condensed them all into one list. Here’s what happened to us that month.
- Ice machine done; had to get a new one.
- Cash register done; had to get a new one.
- Heater wouldn’t work; had to replace the thermostat.
- Girl breaks tooth dancing.
- Girl falls off bar and gets 11 stitches in hand.
- Nacho machine broke.
- Ticket from the fire marshal for being over occupancy limit.
- Dave gets a plunger dropped on his head while he’s cleaning.
- The screen on the MegaTouch machine broke; had to get a new one.
- Two days later, the new screen on the MegaTouch broke; had to get a new one.
- The inflatable Pacifico Marlin fish behind the bar deflated.
- Keg regulator went out; had to get a new one.
Can you believe all of those things happened in just one month??