I don’t know what I was thinking when I posted the blog about Brother Pants the other day- I should have waited until today, his birthday, to post it!!
Anyway, today is Pants’ birthday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I’m sure he’ll make an appearance at The Sandbar sometime tonight…
Dave and Pants usually celebrate their birthdays together, because Dave’s birthday is tomorrow. We’ve had some fun parties through the years. A few years ago, Michelle came up with a great idea- we took several different pictures of each of the guys and printed them onto square labels to make stickers. We handed out stickers at the bar all night, so everyone who came in was covered in stickers with funny pictures of Dave and Ju…er, Pants.
Another year, the guys were getting interested in screenprinting t-shirts. And, they had both become internet-ordained ministers that year (another story, another day). We came up with a fun design for the front of the shirts that said "Party With The Preachers," and the back of the shirt had a top 10 list:
1. If you fall off the bar, fall forward so you don’t break any bottles.
2. Drop your pants at least once during the evening.
3. Don’t do "the Worm" unless you’re young, sober, and on carpet.
4. Make funny faces in every picture.
5. If your sled is headed for a tree, jump off.
6. Keep cheese balls around for cheap entertainment.
7. Insist that others do shots with you all night.
8. Watch out for the bushes when riding your bike.
9. Steal cameras and take excessive amounts of cleavage shots.
10. Tip your bartenders. If the doorman kicks you out, they’ll let you back in.
Hang around, who knows what will transpire tonight when these guys hit the town….